Thread: Seeking Steve Francis cards

Seeking Steve Francis cards

Hi,

I'd like to hear what you all have available for trade of Steve Francis. I am searching for pretty much anything of his, base, gu, auto, or rc that I do not have. Please check my site (sig), and make a trade offer or let me know what you have of him. E-mailing may be more efficicient since I do not check these boards often, but I will try. Thanks.

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

03 UD Glass Box Topper Unpeeled Steve Francis

Re: Seeking Steve Francis cards

Originally posted by chuckjl
    Hi,

I'd like to hear what you all have available for trade of Steve Francis. I am searching for pretty much anything of his, base, gu, auto, or rc that I do not have. Please check my site (sig), and make a trade offer or let me know what you have of him. E-mailing may be more efficicient since I do not check these boards often, but I will try. Thanks.
    This is what I have on Francis:

1999-2000 Hoops #177
    1999-2000 Impact #90

Both are RC's.

I'm interested in getting the Duncan RC in exchange. PM or e-mail me if interested.

4. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

I've got last year's UD DUnkvision and a cool Houston Rockets pocket sked with him on it. PM me if interested.