Thread: Philip Hughes RCs for sale...

Philip Hughes RCs for sale...

Hello all...I'm looking to sell the following cards for paypal...

2004 Topps Traded Philip Hughes Draft Pick RC (x2)

I'm looking for $21 dlvd paypal for these two RCs which seems to be about the going rate on ebay for them...

Please let me know if interested!

I would possibly trade them, but would need something in return with a similar sell value (especially looking for a 2006 Bowman Chrome Alex Gordon RC)...

-JB-
    Last edited by JBMan101; 02-28-2007 at 08:43 PM.

How about
    Soriano 99 Bowmans Best #169
    Ethier 05 Topps #313 in trade.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNYYLundqvist
    check my site for them. kevin
    Kevin...first off...nice Hughes collection! what do you need more Topps Traded RCs for?!

I didn't really see anything that I needed though...but thanks for asking!

-JB-

PS...I've also got a Tristar Hughes AUTO, but that one is staying with me. I just pulled it the other day from a blaster!

Quote Originally Posted by royer33455
    How about
    Soriano 99 Bowmans Best #169
    Ethier 05 Topps #313 in trade.

Eric
    Eric...not really interested in either of those, but thanks for the reply!

-JB-

Quote Originally Posted by panthers4ever
    I have an alex gordon chrome rc
    panthers...if it is well centered and the 2006 Bowman Chrome RC (not the Bowman Draft one...), I would be interested in it. I'd be willing to give up one of the Hughes RCs and something else for the chrome Gordon (I have no clue on any of the BVs, but the Hughes tends to sell for just a couple bucks below the Gordon).

Lemme know if interested!

-JB-

CHeck my bucket please I could use them two. Not really looking to buy them right now though.

Thanks< Eric

hey eric...

I like the chrome Gordon RC...but, similar to panthers, I don't think I wanna give up both Hughes RCs for it as the Gordon and Hughes have very similar sell values...if interested, I could throw in something smaller to even it out...

Lemme know if interested in working something out!

By the way, nice Chrome Gordon AUTO! I just got my first in the mail today, love the one card sig!

-JB-

Quote Originally Posted by JBMan101
    panthers...if it is well centered and the 2006 Bowman Chrome RC (not the Bowman Draft one...), I would be interested in it. I'd be willing to give up one of the Hughes RCs and something else for the chrome Gordon (I have no clue on any of the BVs, but the Hughes tends to sell for just a couple bucks below the Gordon).

Lemme know if interested!

-JB-
    I will have to check if it is centered. I believe it is regular chrome. The pic is of him playing shortstop. I would like to get both hughes but if you would only trade one let me know if you have any utley, cano, or wang rookies