Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Looking to Trade tonight...TONS of cards

Hey all Take a look at my photobucket and let me know what your interested in.
    My main interests are Kellen Clemens and Cadillac Williams(RCs Only) that i dont currently have...but will trade for whatever catches my eye

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Demetrius Williams Absolute,GG Auto's
    Brandon Marshall Finest Auto
    Check my site and PLMK
    Thanks
    Justin

I like your reggie brown leaf limited. I have some Kellen Clemens that is not on my tradelist. lmk what you are looking for

Steelers - Some cool stuff but nothing i could move the Demetrius' for right now, and the Marshall is only 12 and didnt see anything around that value that i could use for it.

SK - I like these:
    Manning, Peyton 03 Finite auto 1141/1250
    Favre, Brett 94 Proline auto
    Carter, Vince 04 Fleer Sweet Sigs auto 61/150
    Kidd, Jason 04 Sweet Spot auto
    Rodman, Dennis 04 Sweet Spot auto(#1 want)
    Colston, Marques 06 Leaf Certified auto 81/150
    Gore, Frank 05 Foundations auto 14/699
    Namath, Joe 02 Prime SIgs auto 156/216

thenext54 - Looking for Kellen Clemens that arent currently in my Photobucket...let me know what u have

whats the bv on the tiki auto and manning? thanks

and the whitehurst hp auto, and hershel walker classics auto>

I like the marshall finest, mario williams sterling auto, bo/cambpell depending on how much it is, but definitley the first 2. I'm new and don't have a bucket yet but check my list and lmk there all in good shape but if you want specifics just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by sch1tz0fr3nik
    thenext54 - Looking for Kellen Clemens that arent currently in my Photobucket...let me know what u have
    thats a lot of Kellen Clemens!! I have his Turkey Red White. what is the bv on the Brown??

SK - Tiki is 50, sells for 30-36, Manning i have no clue on BV, Whitehurst 20 and Walker 30

Chibears - I like the LJ auto, the BV's of what u liked are:
    Marshal - 12
    Williams Sterling - 20
    Bo/earl /25 - 60

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast