Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Kronozio
    What are you wanting on these
    Pristine Tatum Bell Auto
    Exquisite Julius Jones Patch
    Leaf Limited John Elway GU
    Absolute Tatum Bell GU

Im also interested in the Jones patch. LMK how much you would sell for! Thanks
    Jonathan Vilma super collector in training!
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by BynesFan
    What are you wanting on these
    Pristine Tatum Bell Auto - $9
    Exquisite Julius Jones Patch - $20
    Leaf Limited John Elway GU - $20
    Absolute Tatum Bell GU - $12
    BynesFan - Didn't see much I would like for trade ... prices listed above counter if you don't like!

Lebronfan - $20 on the Jones?? counter if not.

smoker - didn't see much I could use. Thanks for the interest

what year is it?
    I also collect Drew Brees, Sean Taylor, Houston Astros, Michigan Wolverine alum and Miami Hurricanes alum.
    I ONLY ship with bubble mailers and expect the same from you. Doesn't matter if its base or high end. USPS is too unreliable to ship in PWE. #CardLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by JeRmZ
    lebron - 2006
    I might be able to do $12 dlvd

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast