Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Pretty nice breaks today!! Leaf R&S Blaster, 3 packs Bowman Chrome, 1 pack Flair

Went to grab some stuff to bust today. Went to 2 different places.

1st stop was Target - 3 packs Bowman Chrome and a blaster of Leaf R&S
    Bowman Chrome- Leon Washington RC and Chad Greenway Refractor RC were the onyl highlights

Leaf R&S - Larry Johnson KICKOFF parallel, Eli Manning Longevity holofoil parallel /199 and Alge Crumpler Standing O GU /250, sweet card! awesome bright red jersey piece!

then I stopped by KMart to see what they had and I am telling the truth when I say they had ONLY ONE pack of Football cards, it was like some kind of sign. It was Flair Showcase and I pulled a Matt Leinart Showcase Stitches Rookie out of it!!!

pretty sweet day!!

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Nice pull with the Leinart. As for your Chorme rookies, those are good pulls. The Alge is a good one to.

Hey Eric!!! I could use that Eli Manning Insert...

LMK what ya Need for it...

THANKS ALOT!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by thenext54
    Went to grab some stuff to bust today. Went to 2 different places.

1st stop was Target - 3 packs Bowman Chrome and a blaster of Leaf R&S
    Bowman Chrome- Leon Washington RC and Chad Greenway Refractor RC were the onyl highlights

Leaf R&S - Larry Johnson KICKOFF parallel, Eli Manning Longevity holofoil parallel /199 and Alge Crumpler Standing O GU /250, sweet card! awesome bright red jersey piece!

then I stopped by KMart to see what they had and I am telling the truth when I say they had ONLY ONE pack of Football cards, it was like some kind of sign. It was Flair Showcase and I pulled a Matt Leinart Showcase Stitches Rookie out of it!!!

pretty sweet day!!

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguyryan
    sweet pack searching job! way to ruin the hobby!

https://www.sportscardforum.com/showt...72#post1975972
    Where did that come from? It sounds like he had good pulls.
    Good job on the pulls!

1) did I search the packs in the blaster box I bought?
    2) and how is it searching when I bought the ONE and ONLY pack they had of any football product.
    3) I buy boxes and go to the hobby shp just like the rest of you do.
    4) were you at the store with me? no you werent. I am trying to finish the base set of Showcase, I have bought probably 15-20 packs and got nothing but base and 1 RC sorry I had a little luck

All I did was mention that packs of Sweet Spot were always thicker in that post, I mentioned feeling in terms of feeling the thickness, someone was complaining about paying $10 for base. Why would I spend money on 4 packs of Hot Prospects if I knew there was a hit in just one?? My point was that I didnt search it. I got there before anyone else did. I didnt know that eyeballing a pack was against the law here. I bet you would grab the thicker packs out of an SPA box at a shop wouldnt you? Dont make me out to be something Im not, I didnt get a chance to respond in that previous post before a mod locked it, so I will take this opprotunity to set this straight.

flame all you want, this will be my last response to you

definitley not bad always nice to pull some good stuff.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast