Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Finally Opened My First the Cup Box

And i got amazingly lucky, on my first try i got the Crosby Ovechkin 1/1 nhl shield, the one with an auto, i will be listing on ebay if youre interested. I also got a sakic base card /249, a gerry chevers limited logos /50 2 clr, and a alexander steen spx rookie /199 2 clr

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Great break man, have any scans. Would like to see that Crosby Ovechkin 1/1 if so.

Hey guys... as an FYI there is no Crosby/Ovechkin 1/1 dual shield auto!! It just doesn't exist. There is, however, a 1/1 dual shield with no auto. This card was named the best card single by Beckett, and I'm assuming it will pull nearly $15,000 off of ebay!! The Lemieux/Gretzky dual shield sold for $10,700... and the Crosby/Ovechkin is believe to be more valuable, being their rookie year, etc.
    Anyways... this card doesn't exist.
    Send the ebay link when you post this card! haha

Quote Originally Posted by //martin//
    And i got amazingly lucky, on my first try i got the Crosby Ovechkin 1/1 nhl shield, the one with an auto, i will be listing on ebay if youre interested. I also got a sakic base card /249, a gerry chevers limited logos /50 2 clr, and a alexander steen spx rookie /199 2 clr
    Steen SPx rookie????????
    Collecting some Andreas Athanasiou and Brendan Shanahan, selling most everything else!

I dont see that Cheevers card listed in Beckett.. I sense a scam artist!
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

you're right... no Cheevers limited logos either

nice imaginary box!

I can actually smell it (the BS!!!)...

P-C
    --
    Always looking to add Montreal Canadiens certified autographs to my PC
    STOP KILLING SHARKS - Keep sharks in the Ocean and out of the soup
    I have a U.S address, let's trade!

My Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast