A few Tatum Bells for you Lions fans auto/jersey + oversized Gridiron Gear jersey

Well as a Broncos fan I am happy. Hopefully you Lions fans will be too. I know this is like Trains post but what can I say he always beats me to the punch. :)
    Here is what I have not much but they are not real high end and I thought someone might like them:

Tatum Bell:

(auto/blue) 05 Absolute Memorabilia Marks of Fame SN# 75/300 #MF-9 bv $20

(blue) 04 Leaf Certified Materials SN# 0872/1250 #215 bv $12

(white) 05 Gridiron Gear Performers SN# 70/100 #P-1 bv $15

Looking for things on my want list or would sell.

Thanks,
    Jason

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    not happy we dont need a running back!

I was acutally at the game that kevin jones got hurt in...

bly wanted to go anyway though

Yeah I can undestand that sentiment. I think we got the better end of the deal. Although Bly according to some is a slacker that only plays hard when he wants to. So we will see.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickademus
    Well as a Broncos fan I am happy. Hopefully you Lions fans will be too. I know this is like Trains post but what can I say he always beats me to the punch. :)
    Here is what I have not much but they are not real high end and I thought someone might like them:

Tatum Bell:

(auto/blue) 05 Absolute Memorabilia Marks of Fame SN# 75/300 #MF-9 bv $20

(blue) 04 Leaf Certified Materials SN# 0872/1250 #215 bv $12

(white) 05 Gridiron Gear Performers SN# 70/100 #P-1 bv $15

Looking for things on my want list or would sell.

Thanks,
    Jason
    I still need the marks of fame!

Oh yeah we had a deal for like all of them at one point didn't we?
    You remeber what that was, I forget....

I don't either.. haha. Damn I don't remember why we didn't do the deal either. Check my bucket anyways!

Hey man,
    I think the auto may be pending right now which is probably good since I didn't see any autos I needed off you site that were in the same range.
    As far as the GUed are concerned I could use the Jeter and/or the Pudge jerseys you have. Also like the Blalock patch but I am guessing that book a little higher than either of mine.
    LMK if there is something we can work there though.
    Thanks,
    Jason

I actually think I have the gridiron incoming so I only did need the auto.