Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

HIGH END Vintage Baseball (Mantle, Mays, Williams, etc.) for football...

Just picked these up today. All of these are 100% Authentic. All are for trade or sell. I am looking for High End HOFer Autos, High End rc autos or High End rcs in return (Baseball, Football, and Basketball). Post here or PM me and I will answer you ASAP. I am not sure on the CV on these cards, but I feel if the '56 Williams and the '65 Mantle have potential to be VERY VERY BIG if graded...

1956 Topps TED WILLIAMS (# 5) - This card is SHARP all corners are sharp, color is nice, no creases, will probably grade a 7 or 8 (centering is the only thing keeping this card from being a VERY VERY high grade):

1965 Topps MICKEY MANTLE (# 350) - Probably one of the SHARPEST and CLEANEST '65 Mantles I have ever seen. Looks to be and EASY PSA 7, but I am leaning more towards and 8 on this one. SHARP with no chipping on the back. Should grade VERY high:

1955 Topps SANDY KOUFAX (# 123) ROOKIE - Nice looking card, but does have some soft corners with some rounding:

1953 Topps WILLIE MAYS (#244) - Nice card, but does have some creases and a bad corner. Still a tough find from '53:

1950 Bowman TED WILLIAMS (# 98) - Nice card, but surface is bad, has some creases, but still a tough find:

1934-36 Diamond Stars JIMMIE FOXX (# 64) - Very nice card and very clean. Has one corner that looks to have been cut bad; otherwise, a very high grade:

2. SCC - Feb 2018

atrain2004 - Not sure, bv is $1500, but the condition on this one will not bring anywhere close to that...offer??

would you be interested in a vince young sweet spot auto rc /199

atrain2004 - Feel free to make an offer on it.

emmittfan1975 - I could use the Vince Young Sweet Spot auto. What card are you interested in getting?

chipper10andruw25 -Not sure on BV, but it will bring a premium due to the condition. Feel free to make an offer...I am looking for high end autos and rc autos in return.

The 56 Teddy, just curious if you know BV, or I should say what BV are you looking to get? Do you collect any specific players??

Insane Irish - Not really sure what I am looking to get on the Williams, and I do not have a price guide near me. Of course, the condition of this card will make the price/value of the card a lot higher. Feel free to make an offer, but I feel the card will grade a 7 or 8. Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast