2006 Bowman Heritage Blaster (3 autos!)

I just busted a 2006 Bowman Heritage blaster to reveal 3 frickin autos! All crappy players but I was surprised! These are what I pulled:

Kevin Whelan
    Wade Townsend
    John Drennen REDEMPTION

I have some of Chromes and minis I would like to get rid of in one big lot. LMK if you're intrested!

Wow thats a nice break man. How much are blasters of Bowman Heritage?

That is awesome. Not the best autos out of the set, but still that is an awesome break. 3 autos out of a blaster box is great. WTG

Eric

Thanks guys.. The boxes are 19.99. One pack had two autos in it. I'm happy! Plus I got 4 SP's. Best blaster of Heritage I've busted.

How many cards do you get in a blaster box of that? And did you get any Twins chrome cards? Althought I assume as a Twins fan you are keeping them?

Quote Originally Posted by twinfan90
    How many cards do you get in a blaster box of that? And did you get any Twins chrome cards? Althought I assume as a Twins fan you are keeping them?
    I have a chrome Luis Castillo. LMK

At the moment, I dont need it. I dont really collect Luis Castillo. Ill let you know if I want it in the future though. Thanks

I got a great pull too

That's pretty sweet, pulling three AU out of one set of 8 packs. Just got back into collecting late last year, so I'm just now getting into box breaking, when I stopped collecting it was just on a pack basis. I bought a box of Bowman Heritage 2006, and got a pretty good hit: Alex Gordon AU. I'm wondering if anyone knows how many AU cards were done for this series (ex, out of 1,000? 2,500?). Got some nice chrome parallel's too (Alex Rodriguez, Adam Dunn, Chipper Jones).