Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Proven Fact: Collecting Cards Is Bad For Your Health

I WAS NOTICING ON EBAY HOW MANY HUSBANDS HAD HEART ATTACKS AND THE WIFE(HOPEFULLY THE WIFE:new_silly ) WAS SELLING HIS ENTIRE COLLECTION. THERE ARE HUNDREDS, MAYBE THOUSANDS, OF AUCTIONS LIKE THIS. THAT PROVES IT!!! COLLECTING CARDS GIVES MEN(WOMEN ARE SAFE I GUESS) HEART ATTACKS!!! YOUR ALL WELCOME FOR THE VERY USEFUL INFO

STUPID EBAY AUCTIONS!!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Since very few women collect cards - I got another PM today from a member who was incredulous I was female - there really isn't a good statistical ground for comparison if you are going strictly by number totals. For every 100 collectors, you'd be lucky to find five women. Naturally, then, there are going to be many more women selling the collection of their husbands since they are so unlikely to collect them in the first place.

women collect cards!!!!!!!!!! i thought that was a myth!!!l lol

Don't forget this one: "I just divorced my husband (the jerk!) and have his collection so I'm breaking it up into lots of ten cards and YOU could be the lucky winner who will receive a Montana/Payton/Namath/Whatever autograph".

I like those the best.

Well....I have gained several pounds this year. I probably should get out of my seat more...sometime...maybe. I might miss an important thread or auction though. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by pafan
    Don't forget this one: "I just divorced my husband (the jerk!) and have his collection so I'm breaking it up into lots of ten cards and YOU could be the lucky winner who will receive a Montana/Payton/Namath/Whatever autograph".

I like those the best.
    it is kinda funny how these people who know nothing about cards know everything about cards!!!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by VLADDADDY
    it is kinda funny how these people who know nothing about cards know everything about cards!!!!! lol

not only that but they have some remarkable cards for knowing nothing about them... my wife hates baseball cards but still knows the cards i have that better have nothing bad happen to them or else :)

Quote Originally Posted by JammingJames23
    Since very few women collect cards - I got another PM today from a member who was incredulous I was female - there really isn't a good statistical ground for comparison if you are going strictly by number totals. For every 100 collectors, you'd be lucky to find five women. Naturally, then, there are going to be many more women selling the collection of their husbands since they are so unlikely to collect them in the first place.

woah i had no clue u were a chick lol

Quote Originally Posted by VLADDADDY
    women collect cards!!!!!!!!!! i thought that was a myth!!!l lol

Talk with my wife,she is a big time Chiefs and Dolphins collector.She got into trading about 10 years ago.She puts about 3 hours a night in on ebay collecting her needs...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast