Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Scanned Tradelist Propsects, AUtos, HOFers, Cuts Patches ect FT/FS

I am looking to make trade or sell some stuff. If interested in anything lmk. I also have lots more stuff listed on my photobucket link in my signature. The first link is to my scanned tradelist there are many scans so if you have a slow dial up beware. Please post what you need here.

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/...osts&t=1354952

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    what are the BVs of these:

Morneau Refractor
    Tulowitzki Auto

I really like the Tulowitzki Yellow, Drennen Blue, and Cardenas REF

Please check out my tradepage at www.beckett.com/userpages/mrs22.html

or let me know your best prices. Thanks for your time. Michael

Well I didn't see any prospects I needed on your list prices are listed. I couldn't find the other two anywher so Id have to do more research to get your prices later.

Cardenas:(Ones on ebay with 2 hous left $35+ shipped so somewhere around there probably around $40.

Please let me know on the Drennen Blue. Very interested in that one. One of the few colors I don't have. :) I purchased one for $17 about a year back but the seller defaulted on the purchase

Well I know its going to cost more than that since a /99#d one went for $40 shipped and mine is 50#d. Im sort of doing several things at once right now but if you have an offer I can entertain that or get back to you later tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters
    I am looking to make trade or sell some stuff. If interested in anything lmk. I also have lots more stuff listed on my photobucket link in my signature. The first link is to my scanned tradelist there are many scans so if you have a slow dial up beware. Please post what you need here.

http://www.beckett.com/beckettforum/...osts&t=1354952
    i can use the hank aaron.check my site thanks.

I have interest in these.
    JEter Auto
    Ripken Auto
    Ryan HOward BEst Bat
    Howard Autos
    Favre Auto

Quote Originally Posted by BGT Masters
    I have interest in these.
    JEter Auto
    Ripken Auto
    Ryan HOward BEst Bat
    Howard Autos