Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone have tim duncan cards for trade?

LMK if you do and who you collect.

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Do you have his Topps Chrome RC? I collect anyone in my sig, and recently 05-06 Greats of the Game Autos.

i have a bunch of joe johnson rc's, a kirk hinrich black refractor from 05-06 chrome a joe johnson refractor 05-06 chrome and some jordan base cards. I have 100's of chrome refractors if your interested

Do you have any Jordan base from 94 through 98? What Joe Johnson RC's? Also, I like the Gordon and Deng Fabric Reflections GU but those only book for about $10 apiece, so there would have to be something in the Joe Johnson RC or MJ base category thrown in to even up the deal a little bit.

Do you have any Jordan base from 94 through 98? What Joe Johnson RC's? Also, I like the Gordon and Deng Fabric Reflections GU but those only book for about $10 apiece, so there would have to be something in the Joe Johnson RC or MJ base category thrown in to even up the deal a little bit. Because I literally have 4 different people going after Duncan Chrome RC right now.

I have Duncan 03-04 #161. I will trade for Chase Utley and/or Dodgers/Yankees, wade/James. Thanks for potecting my freedom.

Eric

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast