Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Want to buy: Thabo SEFOLOSHA AUs

    Please offer any AU of Thabo Sefolosha...
    Payment by paypal (incl. shipment to Switzerland)

    Thanks and regards
    Swiss-Basket

  2. Kronozio
  3. #2
    I have his Chrome, Hot Prospects and Sweet Shot autos....lmk if your interested

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by ozflava
    I have his Chrome, Hot Prospects and Sweet Shot autos....lmk if your interested
    Hi

    I am interested in sweet shot and hot prospects...
    how much do you want for them?

    regards

  5. #4
    I have the Hot Prospects Letterman "S" auto that I would deliver for $70. LMK Thanks Manny

  6. #5
    I can sell those 2 for $14 + shipping. Shipping will be $2 Airmail, $5.50 Global Priority, $11 Registered

  7. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ozflava
    I can sell those 2 for $14 + shipping. Shipping will be $2 Airmail, $5.50 Global Priority, $11 Registered

    that's fine for me, airmail is OK...
    please contact me by PM for all the details and payment...

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by EDD33
    I have the Hot Prospects Letterman "S" auto that I would deliver for $70. LMK Thanks Manny
    thanks for the offer but I don't need that one...

  9. #8

  10. #9

  11. #10
    i have bowman chrome autograph rookie.. $13 dlvd to you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on