Talking Searching for Chris Brown, Delanie Walker, Quentin Jammer & Cedric Woodard

Specifically:

-Chris Brown Autographs (will even take ones I have if given a good enough price)

-Delanie Walker (PLMK what you have)

-Quentin Jammer (PLMK what you have)

-Cedric Woodard (Need these:)

1999 Texas Cedric Woodard 17
    2005 Topps Total C.Woodard/Bernard/A.Cochran 427
    2005 Topps Total Silver Cedric Woodard-Rocky Bernard-Antonio Cochran
    2005 Topps Total First Edition Cedric Woodard-Rocky Bernard-Antonio Cochran 427
    2005 Topps Total Printing Plates Black Front Cedric Woodard-Rocky Bernard-Antonio Cochran 427
    2005 Topps Total Printing Plates Cyan Front Cedric Woodard-Rocky Bernard-Antonio Cochran 427
    2005 Topps Total Printing Plates Magenta Front Cedric Woodard-Rocky Bernard-Antonio Cochran 427
    2005 Topps Total Printing Plates Yellow Front Cedric Woodard-Rocky Bernard-Antonio Cochran 427

Here is a link to my tradelist (click on the link for a scan of the card):

http://www.freewebs.com/rdkane/

PLMK and thanks!

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

2. Kronozio
    i stilll got these
    spectrum rokie auto jersey chris brown /25
    and finest gold refractor auto bv80
    send me offers via pm and ill counter

thanks

Hey Tyler-

I can do $22 DLVD for the Gold Refractor...I tried to win a couple on ebay and that was about the average for the ending sales and I bought the Gold-Xfractor Auto for $20 so that seems about the going rate :)

The only problem is I don't have the dough right now, I am waiting for my taxes to come into my account (should be here within the next few weeks if that). The Spectrum would probably be out of my reach...I don't want to make an offer because I have no idea what to offer and I know it would probably be a lowball offer (I stay away from beckett BV's...they mean squat to me lol).

Anyways, LMK and thanks again Tyler! :)

Peace~
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content