Thread: Kevin Durant is AMAZING

Kevin Durant is AMAZING

i have been watching the Texas/Kansas game... Durant is simply amazing.... 12 points in the first 5 minutes... he can do it all... pretty sure he is yourplayer of the year in college basketball... as well as number 1 overall in next years draft

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!

wow... he just limped off the court with a sprained ankle... i hope i didnt curse him

He's very very good..... probably play of the year. But he can't go number one if Oden comes out. I may not be on the Oden bandwagon as far as what some people say, but I agree that franchise defensive centers with developing offensive skills don't come along very often, but great scorers at the small forward do.

That being said, if someone won the lottery and already had a decent center or big man I might change my thinking.
    Hidden Content

Winding down the collecting.... if you see something you like act fast :-)

very good point on a defensive big man but the NBA is changing... now it is more valuable to have a wing man who can do it all rather than a slow big man... look at the most succesful players.... Dirk, Kobe, Lebron, Wade.... I just dont know how you would turn down durant when he is already a man among boys.

That was an amazing first half against Kansas. 25 points! He was nailing three's from the NBA 3 point line. I really think Texas would have upset Kansas if he didn't go out with the injury.

I've been able to watch almost every Longhorn bball game this season. Durant is the real deal. Big 12 player of the year, Freshman of the year, Player of the Year. He should win all of those. I really hope he stays one more year in Texas. He's a team player and hasn't ruled out staying for another year. If Texas hadn't lost all their starters from last season they would be a top 3 team this year. It's been great to watch such a stud play for the Longhorns.

I know I am biased because I grew up a Jayhawks fanatic living just down from Lawrence, but I don't think the injury changed things- he didn't turn it until Kansas had already gone 22-7 to take a four point lead. I don't want to discredit how great he is- he really is amazing- but the home crowd was rocking the joint and don't think he alone could have saved them.

I am glad, however, I don't know the true answer to that question.
    Hidden Content

Winding down the collecting.... if you see something you like act fast :-)

Durant is incredible. Anyone that gets him in the NBA draft will greatly benefit from choosing him. He has a great jumper and range for his size. The only weakness of Durant, is that he is kind of skinny for his height, and that might be a problem in the NBA, since he will be playing with stronger centers.

I can only hope he is in a Celtics Uniform next year!!!!!!!!!1