Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Went to the card shop and have a queston....

Went to the card shop and bought 3 packs of topps heritage...... to make the long story shot i got ALL BASE!!! I was soo ticked now i am out 2 weeks worth of allowance. Is this bad luck or is this happening to anyone else.
    lmk
    thanks
    josh

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    You win nsome you lose some today I also lost! :(

4 packs

3 inserts and 1 rookie
    no gu or auto

It basically the luck of the draw.People need to know not every pack will have an auto or gu...

Also Heritage i believe doesnt have an auto or gu in every box... its like 1 gu or au every other box. or something

Yea.....i understand im not going to get a gu or auto in every pack but at least give me a free agant rookie....i didnt even get one of those.
    josh

I have bought oodles of ™™™™™atige and you get a gu on average of 48 packs in hobby. I got 2/6 retail boxes, 0/2 hobby boxes, and 1/5 loose packs. I have gotten (on average) 1 chrome per 1/8 packs, exactly as stated on the packs. I have gotten refractors about 1/16 packs, more common than stated. One of my hobby boxes I only pulled 3 chromes (Vick, P. Manning and M. Harrison). I have never pulled an auto out of that product and doubt I will be buying anymore. I am 3 away from the gridiron collection GU set thanks to this site and ebay. I also have picked up 4 of the heritage in the cards autos from here and the bay. I it a great product but don't expect to be cracking autos and gu every couple packs. Expect TONS of base. I am 5 cards away from 2 full base sets with subsets. Oh, I also got 6 checklists from my hobby boxes (decoy cards, such a tease).

Yea i understand that......it is just i didnt get a rc....i gess i am mad b/c i only get $5 a week and i spent 10.
    josh

volunteer for some more work around the house so you can get some more allowance. i know i can't wait for my little girl to start doing some chores. too bad she isn't even 2 yet :)

Yeah, offer to wash the cars or clean the house and you might just get paid. Don't ask for it though. If they are nice then you may get hooked up. The other option would be a job if you are old enough. 20 hours a week at the grocery store pushing carts would get you some cards.

Heritage does have some decent SPs that you might have pulled w/o realizing it. I have had very good luck w/ Heritage this year. I bought 2 retail blaster boxes and 2 loose packs. In the first blaster box I pulled a YA Tittle auto #'d out of 25 and in the second blaster I pulled a Leonard Pope In the Cards auto. Then from one of the 2 loose packs I pulled a Mario Williams Gridiron Heritage GU (it has creases thoug). Overall I was very happy w/ my Heritage this year and last as well for that matter. Sorry you didn't pull anything but check to see if you pulled some SPs at least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast