Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

Who Should They Draft: Oakland Raiders

Lets hear it, who should the Raiders draft and why?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I say Oakland either goes the obvious choice and drafts JeMarcus Russell, or trades Moss, adds a QB through free agency and drafts Calvin Johnson.

I think for the 1st one Im gonna go completly off the wall prediction and say, the Raiders keep Moss, add David Carr, and draft Calvin Johnson.

SCF Rewards

I definately hope they draft Russel, he's the most sensible choice. Especially because we still have Curry and Porter at wide. My vote is Russel, because he is the typical Al Davis type QB. He can throw, DEEP.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i think they will too, i was just going extreme

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think Carr will stay where he is for at least one more season.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See CaliforniaSoxfan's Items on eBay

I definately hope they draft Russel, he's the most sensible choice. Especially because we still have Curry and Porter at wide. My vote is Russel, because he is the typical Al Davis type QB. He can throw, DEEP.

Aaron Brooks and Kerry Collins were the prototypical Al Davis type QB's but that didn't pan out too well. I'm pretty sure that the Raiders won't take Russell and they are already in talks to try and pick up Garcia. If that happens they're probably going with Johnson or Peterson in the draft.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so jeff who gets your vote...

and charlie, sounds to me more likely that houston adds plummer and lets carr go, reuinites plummer and kubiak.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so jeff who gets your vote...

and charlie, sounds to me more likely that houston adds plummer and lets carr go, reuinites plummer and kubiak.

Well I would like to get Calvin Johnson as it would be nice to finally have a #1 WR that wasn't a malcontent. Adrian Peterson would be my second choice. I think the Raiders will do what they always do and sign a free agent QB and let him compete with Walter for the starting job. Al Davis has a notorious track record of not drafting 1st round QB's so I think nothing will change this time around.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Aaron Brooks and Kerry Collins were the prototypical Al Davis type QB's but that didn't pan out too well. I'm pretty sure that the Raiders won't take Russell and they are already in talks to try and pick up Garcia. If that happens they're probably going with Johnson or Peterson in the draft.

But Brooks and Collins were NON Moble QBs with No O-Line!

SCF Rewards
    Country

But Brooks and Collins were NON Moble QBs with No O-Line!

Brooks wasn't mobile? Sometimes I wonder if you actually watch football.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast