Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

Who Should they Draft: Detroit Lions

The Lions are on the clock, who they taking?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

i hear O-Lineman but i think if you use any of the top 5 picks on the O-Line to me thats a wasted pick!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Joe Thomas....or hopefully, Brady Queer....since then my Browns won't even have the option to draft that bum.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hagansp's Items on eBay

heavy favorite from most i see right now is Joe Thomas, he had a great combine too...so maybe they take him 2...if Im them and Johnson goes 1, i snag Russell in a heart beat, if Russell goes 1, i think i trade down for someone else to grab Johnson and take Joe Thomas then.

SCF Rewards

They still need a QB. I'd go Quinn.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jchurlbert78's Items on eBay

I say no to a QB. Look at their past 5 QB draft picks. I say trade down and get an O lineman. That is what they need the most. Maybe a DB now.

SCF Rewards

Exactly, they were all WRs. They need a good QB to through them the ball.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mvpsportscardsco's Items on eBay

i hear O-Lineman but i think if you use any of the top 5 picks on the O-Line to me thats a wasted pick!

Joe Thomas is going to be an AMAZING lineman. I can tell you are young because you think a lineman is a wasted pick. You do not have a running or passing game without linemen.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mvpsportscardsco's Items on eBay

I think Detroit is THE ONLY team in the league who would have unhappy fans if thay took Calvin Johnson! After so many WR's, they just can't do it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See randallscardsales's Items on eBay

Joe Thomas is going to be an AMAZING lineman. I can tell you are young because you think a lineman is a wasted pick. You do not have a running or passing game without linemen.

28 i dont feel thats young but hey its my thought, so thats fine thats your opinon!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast