Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See newestsportscards's Items on eBay

Anyone LIVE IN LOS ANGELES area? Could be your weekend...

I need to unload all my 2006 football cards (which is most of my football cards), cheap cheap cheap and can't wait for shipping time. So if you are in the LA area, I'll bring them by for a look-see if you like. My photobucket is not even close to up-to-date and I don't have time to fill it in.

Rookies, refractors, inserts, parallels, serial #'ed cards mostly (and veterans), not a lot of autos or swatches (some), but most every card short of that from the following 2006 sets:

- Topps Chrome
    - Donruss Threads
    - Bowman Chrome
    - Bowman (incl. gold parallels)
    - Topps Turkey Red (incl. red, black, white)
    - Topps DPP
    - Leaf Rookies & Stars
    - Playoff Absolute Memorabilia
    - Donruss Gridiron Gear
    - Ultra (incl. gold and also many 2005 cards incl. medallions)
    - HIT (every major rookie)
    - Topps (2005 only)

Some of the following sets:

- Upper Deck
    - SPX
    - SP Authentic
    - Playoff Prestige
    - Score

Let me know if you have any set/team interests though I'd love to hand it all over to someone without any cherry-picking. I'll check this board again later. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fonda1119's Items on eBay

how much for everything?