Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

5 packs of Bowman Chrome + a freebie pack from the shop owner

Not too shabby.......Id honestly have to say if you want relative bang for your buck off of buying single packs Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome where the way to go this year.....

Anyways ill just list the highlights

Santonio Holmes RC #227

Chad Greenway REF RC #243

John McCargo Blue Ref RC #103 36/150

and the two nicer ones

Joseph Addai REF RC #231

Anthony Fasano Auto Redemption #238.....uggh! but hey its still an auto

Got a bunch of other Bowman Chrome stuff in the Bucket as well as other nice things all are FS/FT........scans will come in a bit......

ADDED SCANS

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y10...Site/scans.jpg

Man wish i got some free packs....i just went today and bough 3 packs of topps heritage....got nothing not even a rookie. lol,nice cards is the holmes bowman chrome?
    josh

Yeah it is bro, i go to the guy alot and have been for years now. Hes always giving me freebie packs....great guy and wish all hobby shop owners were like him.

The last time he gave me one it was Bowman Chrome again and I pulled the Bush RC.....the time before that from Topps Chrome a Maurice Drew Auto!!!

I go there for all my card needs outside of SCF and Ebay.....

lol nice pull cant get mad at mine though last time i went there bought a pack a topps heritage and got a bush.....so it's not so bad.
    josh

Thanks bro......i was suprised.........nothing jaw-dropping but very fun to pull at least some goodies off a few packs you know

Quote Originally Posted by dillon46
    Not too shabby.......Id honestly have to say if you want relative bang for your buck off of buying single packs Bowman Chrome and Topps Chrome where the way to go this year.....

Anyways ill just list the highlights

Santonio Holmes RC #227

Chad Greenway REF RC #243

John McCargo Blue Ref RC #103 36/150

and the two nicer ones

Joseph Addai REF RC #231

Anthony Fasano Auto Redemption #238.....uggh! but hey its still an auto

Got a bunch of other Bowman Chrome stuff in the Bucket as well as other nice things all are FS/FT........scans will come in a bit......
    thanks ill remember that for next time

NIce pulls, I got that Fasono redemption too, still sitting in my drawer, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast