Question Complete Card Listing - by Player

Hi all,

I am starting to get back back into collecting after a 15 year break.

I am trying to complete some of my older sets as well as a goal to collect all Micheal Ryder's current cards so....

Is there a website where I can type in a players name and get a complete listing of all his current cards?

Thanks in advance!
    Sherrie

Sherrie: LMK what your wants are for your sets. Also let me know by PM who you want a complete list of and i'll get it for ya.

By the Way welcome to the site , If you have any Questions or concerns feel free to PM My self or any of the other Great Staff we have here on SCF

cliff

Quote Originally Posted by sealedpwr
    Sherrie: LMK what your wants are for your sets. Also let me know by PM who you want a complete list of and i'll get it for ya.

By the Way welcome to the site , If you have any Questions or concerns feel free to PM My self or any of the other Great Staff we have here on SCF

cliff
    Thanks, I am still in the middle of getting all my cards organized again...but I will keep you in mind when I finnally figure out what I have.

Thanks
    Sherrie