Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FAKE on Ebay.. 1/1 Dual NFL Logo might be FAKE..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320087178282

I have a real version like this of Brady/McNair in my Photobucket.. The one on ebay seems to have black ink and not the Green Foil that it should have.. The E-X and writing on the front of the card should be Green.. the 1/1 also should be green.. when I scan mine the Emerald Foil always shows up..

Its real. It just appears to be black ink. Upon further inspection, I noticed it has a green tint. He may just have a dark, or crappy scanner.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingfan101
    Its real. It just appears to be black ink. Upon further inspection, I noticed it has a green tint. He may just have a dark, or crappy scanner.

I have a really crappy scanner and his scans are 10x better than mine.. I can't see the green tint, where is it that you see it???

Its hard to tell what color it is but I've bought from Galasports a few times and hes a very good ebayer. I doubt its fake unless he got it from someone else not knowing its fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Vickfan7
    Its hard to tell what color it is but I've bought from Galasports a few times and hes a very good ebayer. I doubt its fake unless he got it from someone else not knowing its fake.

I have also bought from him before and I was happy. But this card has all the signs of a fake to me.. The Window seems to have damage around both patches and also the 1/1 on the back shouldn't be black like that.. I just look at how clean his scans are and can't imagine that his scanner can't pickup the Green Foil tint on the 1/1.. The Front is much more debateable but the 1/1 on the back looks fishy.

Actually on my screen i can kinda see a green hue to the writing on the bottom...You have to look very close i believe it's just a bad scan..

This is a very reputable seller also and he says on the auction it was pack pulled!

Quote Originally Posted by wdwain
    Actually on my screen i can kinda see a green hue to the writing on the bottom...You have to look very close i believe it's just a bad scan..

This is a very reputable seller also and he says on the auction it was pack pulled!

I do believe the Front is Debateable but the 1/1 on the back seems to have no Emerald Tint or Hue to it.. I don't think a thread here and on Beckett will tarnish his reputation but I just want to see what the popular opinion is..

Quote Originally Posted by wdwain

also when I pulled mine nobody believed me so I won't be easily convinced because the skeptics are always going to speculate on the true authenticity of mine also..

Those are sweet cards i hope to pull something like that one day... Just waiting on my MOJO

I have had no problems with galasports through numerous transactions. The card looks to me to be real. It even says on the front of the card that it is the NFL logo dual. I say it is good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast