Thread: Big base sale 80% off!

Big base sale 80% off!

I don't have the room for bulky base anymore so either I throw them away or get rid of them. They are all for sale everything on my tradepage for 80% off of the book value, if you buy the whole list it will only be 15% of the total book value which is 85% off. Please take these off my hands, and lmk.

04-05 UD Legends Classics Patrick Roy 62
    05-06 UD Victory Maxin Afinogenov 25
    05-06 Parkhurst Martin Brodeur 287
    05-06 Parkhurst Los Angeles Kings logo 544
    05-06 SP Authentic Wayne Gretzky 42
    05-06 Upper Deck Diary of a Phenom Sidney Crosby DP28
    05-06 Upper Deck Diary of a Phenom Sidney Crosby DP26
    05-06 Upper Deck Diary of a Phenom Sidney Crosby DP2

Interested in those, as well as ANY Sabres you may have; feel free to give me a total price dlvd. Thanks - Mike

ok i will look through those boxes for sabres stuff and find the bv's on those, and give you a price, thanks for the response, i will get back to you asap.

I most likely can use some of that. I will go through in a little bit.
    Thanks,
    Ed
    Trading for
    - Boston Bruins cards (All cards pictured in Bs Uniform) .. all cards from Big Bad Bruins players (any team)
    - Panarin,Backes, Brodeur, Anson Carter, Hextall, Jagr, Lanny, Probert, Domi, Sedins.
    - US Olympic Hockey Players (all players any uniform)

mike- ok let me know if you need a list of sabres and the book values for the crosbys arent up and never will be but i am asking $5 bv on each of them, as for the other bv's i will look those up and get everything together for you, also let me know about the yankees.

mike- ok here are the book values for the cards that you posted previously.

04-05 UD Legends Classics Patrick Roy 62 bv $2.00
    05-06 UD Victory Maxin Afinogenov 25 bv $0.25
    05-06 Parkhurst Martin Brodeur 287 bv $4
    05-06 Parkhurst Los Angeles Kings logo 544 bv $0.40
    05-06 SP Authentic Wayne Gretzky 42 bv $5
    05-06 Upper Deck Diary of a Phenom Sidney Crosby DP28 bv$1.25
    05-06 Upper Deck Diary of a Phenom Sidney Crosby DP26 bv$1.25
    05-06 Upper Deck Diary of a Phenom Sidney Crosby DP2 bv $1.25

total bv $15.40, with those Sabres it would be $17.40 if you also want the yankees lot lmk, if you buy it all I will throw some other stuff in there for you as well, lmk

Sidney Crosby 05/06 Diary of a Phenom

FYI........Beckett hockey says DP1-DP30 common card = $1.25/.......$40.00 complete set

OK thank you a ton, I have been looking and looking for bvs on those cards and couldnt find them so I figured it would be around $5 each thank you a lot!