Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Country

Want to Buy or Trade For Auto Memorabilia

Let me know what you guys have and what you want for it. Right now I have a len dawson 8 by 10 auto with coa and an auto falcons hat for trade for other memorabilia

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

I've got a Randy Moss auto'd Full Size Authentic helmet w/COA from his rookie year that i'd be willing to sell.... Honestly, i prolly want too much cuz of what i paid for it back then, but i could sell it for $450

also, it's not exactly memorabilia, but i have a Shaquille O'neal auto'd card w/COA. it's a card from the set that was made when his movie Blue Chips came out.... looking for an offer on that one, don't really know what to ask for it, but i've never seen another one around to compare it to

i can get scans/pics of both if intersted.... plmk

Thanks a lot!

-Brian

Country

Not really interested in either unless you are willing to drop the price on the moss helmet

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See skinsfan20's Items on eBay

u can pm me what you'd be looking to spend, but like i said... i know i'm prolly asking too much for it, but i paid 425 when he was a rookie for it and that 450 i quoted would be dlvd.... but i've been thinking about getting rid of it for a while since i'm not such a big fan of his so i might be willing to take a hit on it... plmk thanks a lot!

-Brian

Country

pm sent skins

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dont want my Hawk anymore? I also have a Vick autod mini helmet w/ coa

SCF Rewards

jay cutler mini helmet with certs and hologram... albert pujols auto 8x1o, a rod auto 8x10, tiger woods 8x10 auto.. any interest?

Country

Im trying to trade only buying if I have too Im still interested in the hawk

cardcollector see anything you need for the cutler mini helmet? Ive got an 8 by 10 len dawson auto with coa and a falcons auto hat

SCF Rewards

ya i could do a card for it no problem.. is that cool with u?

Country

Yeah what do you need for it?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast