Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: '06 DP&P Box Breaks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeLonghorn
    Base:
    Ricky Williams
    Cedric Benson
    Julius Jones

Benson and Carpenter refractors

I have these Bills left and could give them all to you. lmk
    Roscoe Parrish 2005 Bazooka rc #188
    Willis McGahee/Clinton Portis 2003 Fleer Tradition Classic Combinations #23
    Lee Evans 2006 Ultra Gold Medallion #22
    Willis McGahee 2005 Bazooka Gold #1

Sounds good. I'll post later on. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Muskymauler52
    Daniel Sweeney, I have some stuff 4 you: JP Losman HOT PROSPECTS Red Hot 24/50, Youboty SPA auto 341/1175 & PressPass auto & UD Star Rookie & Topps Chrome Rookie, Donte Whitner GridIron Gear Rookie 13/599.
    I have some interest in your Ernie Sims DP&P Silver ref., Manny Lawson SSML Senior Stanouts 2clr and Boldin Prime Sigs/300 and Vincent Jackson Abs. Mem. Rookie Reflex auto-jsy. I'll catch up with you tomorrow, just wanted to let you know about this stuff I just got in. Jeff

Thanks for the post. LMK what bvs are for your cards. Both Jackson and Boldin are $40 and I'd rather trade 1 for 1 for them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 5410brandon's Items on eBay

I can use your Manny Lawson 2 color Jsy and the Domanic Davis Upperclassmen Jsy.. I have a couple Thurman Thomas Jsys on my Photobucket..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by golfman61
    I can use your Manny Lawson 2 color Jsy and the Domanic Davis Upperclassmen Jsy.. I have a couple Thurman Thomas Jsys on my Photobucket..

I'm holding the Lawson until I hear back from Muskymauler52.

I don't need either Thomas [Thurman in a Dolphins uni?- that's evil! ;) ] I am interested in your Lee Evans LCM? What's the bv? The Davis is $8.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 5410brandon's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSweeney
    I'm holding the Lawson until I hear back from Muskymauler52.

I don't need either Thomas [Thurman in a Dolphins uni?- that's evil! ;) ] I am interested in your Lee Evans LCM? What's the bv? The Davis is $8.

I mainly want the Lawson and the D. Davis was just a added card that I could use, thanks..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeffahawk's Items on eBay

DSWeen: JP Red Hot/25-$7.50, Donte Whitner GG/599-$5, Youboty PP auto-$15, Star Rookie-$2.50, Topps Chrome-$5, SPA Rookie Authentic Sig. ??($20-25??) I figured you might want them with Clements gone (BIG$$). LMK

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by Muskymauler52
    DSWeen: JP Red Hot/25-$7.50, Donte Whitner GG/599-$5, Youboty PP auto-$15, Star Rookie-$2.50, Topps Chrome-$5, SPA Rookie Authentic Sig. ??($20-25??) I figured you might want them with Clements gone (BIG$$). LMK

I'm interested. LMK what it will take to get them.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jeffahawk's Items on eBay

Daniel, mine book a total of $60, would you do the Jackson & Lawson for ALL mine and maybe throw in the Boldin Hot Prospects? JP Red Hot is SWEET and I think Youboty will start. I was going to collect him, but I think you need them more than I do. LMK, THANKS, Jeff

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quote Originally Posted by DanielSweeney
    Sounds good. I'll post later on. Thanks!

I'll have it out tomorrow. Thanks for another trade!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123