Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

puke

Question good deal for Sonics or Bucks?

Who got the better deal for Allen to the Sonics or Payton to the Bucks?

puke
    I htink the Sonics got the better deal because payton is too old

hersch03
    we will have to wait and see if payton resigns and what the bucks can get for cassell in a trade

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I'd say Sonics got the best deal, GP is still great but old while Allen is still young, great, and has yet to hit his prime age.

Celtics4Life
    BUCKS...if if if gary stays....if he dont stay after this yr then sonics...

SCF Rewards

I think the Sonics got the better deal. With Allen on their team they are making a run at the post season.

SCF Rewards

bucs definately...payton is one of the best all time and can provide both assists and pts and desmond mason is a nice little bonus also

i think sonics... payton is still good and with allen on their team they re pretty good ...playoffs?

CSlax3

yo puke

i think the bucks got the better deal...people say paytons old but so is ray... also the bucks got mason who is a young play maker who sells tickets with his dunks

UnC_OwnZ61
    i agree the sonics got the better deal... allen has helped them win there last 6-7... meanwile payton is getting old and they only have won i think 2 with this trade...