Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Uh Iggy....um...what did I just witness?

ND 20
    Pitt 14

OK, you've got some explianin' to do....how in the hell does Pitt let Julius run for 262 yards? Hell, NCSU has already thrown away their season....why is Pitt trying to do the same?

Oh well, guess it was the luck of the Irish....lol
    Hidden Content , Working on Hidden Content For Charity

Hidden Content - 120/140 (85.7%), Hidden Content - 107/271 (39.5%)

***LOOKING TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS? PM ME FOR ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES. WE HAVE RATES AS LITTLE AS LESS THAN $1 A DAY!***

Hey Iggy, I seem to remember after I made a thread about a month ago about Notre Dame beating Washington St., you posted saying something like just wait until they come to Panther country. I think Julius Jones & the rest made Pitt look real bad.

GO IRISH !!!

I can't stand Notre Dame

but when USC plays Notre Dame, I'll be rooting for them

As a UCLA Bruins alumnus, I'd rather chew off my arm, than root for USC, unless a USC win means UCLA gets a major bowl bid

Originally posted by podstock
    I can't stand Notre Dame

but when USC plays Notre Dame, I'll be rooting for them

As a UCLA Bruins alumnus, I'd rather chew off my arm, than root for USC, unless a USC win means UCLA gets a major bowl bid
    USC BABY!! come on Pod, jump on the Trojan wagon.

I love the Irish, but they are having a terrible season right now. Hope it turns around fast!

I hate Notre Dame. Make 'em join a conference and get rid of their automatic bowl bids. Sickening all the special treatment they get. I remember a few years back a game against Navy was played at the Citrus Bowl because Navy's stadium wasn't big enough for Notre Dame.

Eff Notre Dame and Eff Pitt too.

Proud Member of Lion Nation.

Poor PSU fan...

after today, you'll be 2-6. Can't wait for JoePa to finally retire and we can get back to the PSU vs Pitt series! Untill then though, I got bragging rights because we won the last game!

In one way I want a fresh face in as the coach (well Fran Ganter ain't young but he isn't as old as JoePa. In another way though I want him to stay until after 2005. Otherwise I owe my grandparents a trip to PSU's next bowl game following Paterno's departure.

However it will be fun when we resurrect the PSU/Pitt rivalry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast