Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Newbie here

What is this forum about anyways? and who is starting this up. Thanks a lot!

Welcome in Ipster! Good to see you here! :D

This forum is for all Sports Card Collectors and yours truely started it up. Hope you enjoy it! We've already got a great crew here! :hop:

BGray

Originally posted by BGray
    Welcome in Ipster! Good to see you here! :D

This forum is for all Sports Card Collectors and yours truely started it up. Hope you enjoy it! We've already got a great crew here! :hop:

BGray
    BGray where you with etopps? If so what's your name.

mbg0050, Haven't been around the forums as much lately but I've been there since the testing and got in on the first regular IPO.

:D

BGray

I wish I would have got into eTopps back in the beginning of it. I'd be a very rich man now, lol, well, maybe not rich, but I'd have more money to put into more etopps.

FineBrian69
    Yeah, no crap. Knowing my eye for speculating though I probably would've been the one that stocked up on Ron Daynes.

Iggy: How bout going back in time a little further and but a few boxes of 86-87 Fleer Basketball at $25.00/box. Even in early 90's, $100/box. I need a time machine! Course, so the the Portland Trail Blazers LOL
    See ya at the convention!

Originally posted by FineBrian69
    Yeah, no crap. Knowing my eye for speculating though I probably would've been the one that stocked up on Ron Daynes.
    HAHAHA, I almost bought a few 00 Daynes this past summer thinking he was going to have a huge year this past season, good thing I didn't. But at that same time I was looking at 00 Williams and was saying $23 was too much to pay for them. Well at one point during the season, I would have had no trouble getting $60 for them.

welcom

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast