Darryl Strawberry Autographed Official MLB Baseball For Sale (Score Board) COA

I have an autographed official MLB baseball signed by Darryl Strawberry. The ball and signature are mint, and comes with COA from Ken Goldin at Score Board. It also includes the original display holder and stand. I purchased this from QVC in the late 80's-early 90's. I will sell it for $30 delivered. I would like Paypal if possible! LMK!!

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    Ken Goldin.. I new someone besides me would finnally bring up that name in some way.... That owes me approx. 3700.00 for Product that was paid for and never recieved, when he supposedly went bankrupt. It was nice to see , that he kept everyones money and did'nt honor any redemtions and so on then filed for protection but still had millions to buy and pay these athletes for signing sessions.

That guy is the biggest piece of **** in the hobby.

oh, back to the ball... I'll give you 10

The lowest I could go would be $15 delivered, and it would have to be Paypal...LMK