Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    See the2xtremefan24's Items on eBay

Lebron or Jordan auto????

Which should I get? I can't make up my mind. Does anyone have any of those 2 autos?
    LMK!!!!

SCF Rewards

very simple answer:

how much do the autos cost?

Let's assume both autos cost $20 each. Then, I would pick Lebron, b/c he's gonna be playing, and still has plenty of years to prove his worth. Jordan's retired, and folks interests wane a bit with respect to retired players.

Now, let's assume both autos cost $350 each. Then, I would select Jordan. What if Lebron got seriously hurt tomorrow? Would his cards still go up in value? Jordan is established as a legend, his cards won't go up as fast anymore, but it's not likely to decline.

Buying $350 Lebron auto is risky.

Ask all the collectors of Jay Williams, who crashed his motorcycle, broke his ankle, knee, and hip, and is out for the entire season. And the 2004-2005 season is guaranteed to see that he will play

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See yoda5's Items on eBay

I would rather have the auto of the greatest basketball player ever. You know who that is.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by john1170
    I would rather have the auto of the greatest basketball player ever. You know who that is.

personnally I am really the greatest PLAYA ever!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

jordan IS NOT the best ever
    Try Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain...ya think anyone is ever gonna average 50 a game again? dont think so

SCF Rewards
    Country

Originally posted by bdrr
    jordan IS NOT the best ever
    Try Bill Russell or Wilt Chamberlain...ya think anyone is ever gonna average 50 a game again? dont think so

I guess we can all have our opinions on who the best is. All these guys were great!

SCF Rewards

Originally posted by john1170

yea!

Magic Johnson!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stinga6789's Items on eBay

I'd go with Jordan. He's already proved himself. We still don't know with Lebron.

SCF Rewards

while it is true tha Lebron hasn't established himself... he's done an "ok" job so far in pre-season; we shall see once the regular season comes along.

Right now, the hype on him is incredible, and if you can pick up the cards at bargain prices, you'll be able to sell them easily for profit!

SCF Rewards
    Country

There are no bargain prices for him. Too high to begin with. If he continues to shoot 29% from the field he is in for a long season. I suggest buying Carmelo Anthony and much more reasonable prices.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast