Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: do you¿

do you¿

does anybody have a jevon kearse gu or auto they are willing to sell or trade for a football rc i dont collect much football so i dont have any gu list what you have and your price or player your looking for

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Jevon Kearse 2003 Fleer Showcase Football's Best...sell...5.00
    Jevon Kearse 2002 Playoff POTG 3rd Down #ed 22/50....sell....10.00

Check out my friends thread,and tell him whatnobeer420 sent you. He is a great trader and seller.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...threadid=29965

is the fleer showcase a auto or gu and thanks whantnobeer i posted hopefully we will work something out

I have a bowman chrome rc that I will sell you for cheap.

LMK if you are interested.

Hey,
    I sent you a PM...and thanks Harry:D! and fbcards4all where'd you get that sweet Kearse card from? Jevon Kearse 2002 Playoff POTG 3rd Down #ed 22/50
    God Bless
    John

The Bowman Chrome Kearse RC books for $5.00

I can sell it to you for $2.00 shipped.

LMK if you are interested

they are both game used (jersey) cards and yes, that is the same one, freak90js

Hi,
    Sorry D-train I have a Jevon Kearse Bowman Chrome I can 1.50 shipped or we can add it to our deal for another 1.00. PLMK
    Thanks and God Bless
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast