Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Do you think this is a good price for my Ebay auction?

I really dont know if it is or is not. Let me get some peoples opinions on what you guys think of it all (not just the price)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ory=44872&rd=1

Matrix.. Here are some thoughts of what i saw compared to other lot auctions ihave looked at that have been sold on ebay.

What ive seen that sells is description/pics of some of the best cards in the lot. People want to know what they are getting. If they know that when they buy the lot they will get the top 5-10 cards of at least a bv of 500 dollars or something like that and they really want the cards they will do that and probly resell them to get some money back.

Most people dont have patience to read through a lot on ebay. I dont mind but from what ive heard they wanna be able to just get a quick scoop on it.

Pics do matter. I did see you said you couldnt upload it but you might wanan stress that so they know. Make sure you put some of the best cards listed in there. It wouldnt hurt to put that up on the auction to so they know exactly whats in the lot.

A rough bv has worked for some people. If you can state for sure this lot book for at least 500 dollars and probly more helps them out. They look at ratios of what they can get in the lot

analysis
    There is no real analysis that you can put on it. All a person needs is one person that will buy the lot and your made. If 150 is the lowest you want for it then you did all you really could. Outside the listing of some of the better cards on there it stated what kinda cards you will see some of the players you will see and everything else like that. Feedback kinda hurts but you can always get something to back that up. I have seen some awsem lots not going cuz of the low feedback.

Other then that all i can say is good luck and hope that helps

Jay

i dont like it when people put lists of cards in a paragraph..a bulleted list i think works well...putting BV after the each card helps alot too

all right man thanx for the tips and all. i really do not sell a lot on ebay so this helps me a lot. i can do this very well seeing i know the book values and all. thanx for your help and i will edit it.

i know this is gonna sound sad but when i bulltet them it just puts it in a big paragrpah so how do i fix this.

thanks guys i took all of your advice and fized everything and it looks a whole lot better. i appreciate all of your suggestions to help. hopefully the item sells.

Originally posted by Matrix813
    i know this is gonna sound sad but when i bulltet them it just puts it in a big paragrpah so how do i fix this.
    you got to use HTML code

<li>balh blah blah<br>

The <li> puts the bullet and the <br> skips to the next line

That looks much better ~ Good luck with your auction.

You might want to lower your starting price a little bit. Sometimes a high starting price discourages people from bidding on it. I've tried to sell some nice autos of Nolan Ryan and Bob feller and put too high of a starting price and nobody bid on them.

Matrix,

That looks great man.. Best of luck to you. 88 looks with 8 days to go.. YOu should get at least one bid

Jay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast