Thread: Wttf Bettis, Brunell, others

Wttf Bettis, Brunell, others

i'm after cards of Jerome Bettis, Mark Brunnell, Kendrell Bell, Hines Ward and Plaxico Burress. Send me a list of each player you have and players your looking for in trade. I also help fill set wantlists so send me those lists too and i'll see what i can do.

2000 Leaf Certified Gridiron Gear Jersey 206/300 Mark Brunell $25
    2001 Upper Deck Classic Drafts Mark Brunell Jersey $20

what jerseys or autos do you have? LMK

Thanks

look at my webpage and lmk if theres anything your interested and what you have to trade

brian

Bloomis1307, what's the bv on the 2003 Fleer Showcase Hot Hands Dicut Randel el 326/599 and 2003 Fleer Authentix Hometown Heros Jerome Bettis jer

i have a 02 bowman's best William Green rc jsy available for trade
    have any cards of Hines Ward, or Jerome Bettis layin around gathering dust, take a look here Hidden Content

I might need em

I'm selling a 2000 Collectors Edge T3 HoloRed Jerome Bettis 43/50. Let me know if your interested. Thanks.

Hi,
    I have this for sale:

2002 Topps Pristine Driving Force Jerseys DFMB Mark Brunell F $3.00 $8.00

3.25 Shipped?
    PLMK
    Thanks and God Bless
    John

jersey

pm me the details John and i should be able to get that out to you by the weekend

Jerome Bettis, Mark Brunnell, Kendrell Bell, Hines Ward and Plaxico Burress

Hey, I have some cards of those players. Here is the list...

2000 Finest Plaxico Burress RC #2122/2400 BV$20
    1999 Bowman Mark Brunnell Late Bloomers BV$???

Assorted 2003 Topps and Topps total cards of all the players but Brunnell. Let me know if you need any of these cards. Thanks

Henry

Vintage2244, i'd be interested in the Burress, have any specific player/set wants?
    have any cards of Hines Ward, or Jerome Bettis layin around gathering dust, take a look here Hidden Content

I might need em