Thread: Superstars for trade/sale

Superstars for trade/sale

I have way too many base cards/inserts of these future hall of famers, lmk if anyone on this list catches ure eye. i'm looking for ripken cards in return or i will sell real cheap.

YOUNT
    MURRAY
    PUCKETT
    ROSE
    CANSECO
    WILLIAMS
    CLARK
    BRETT
    MCGRIFF
    MOLITOR
    SANDBERG
    LARKIN
    SMITH
    BIGGIO
    BOGGS

hedcheeze - do you ever plan on sending out my cards from a trade over a month ago? you said you mailed some of them a week and a half ago but you lied and now you wont even respond to my PM's, whats the deal?

ok dude no way its been a month, and trust me i have way better things to do than rip people off on a baseball card trading board. i apologize for it being as long as it has but things are real ™™™™ty for me right now, if u read my ratings other people said the same thing "a little slow on the delivery", but it got there and i made up for that with nice conditioned cards and a few bonus cards. I am unemployed right now and on disability and i have about 15 packages that have to be sent out, basically i have to rely on other peoples purchases off me to use that $$ to send out other packages. not an excuse, thats just how i have to do it right now. but like i said don't worry u will get ure cards...i do this for fun and i wouldn't want to ruin it by not sending someone their cards.

september 15th is when we agreed, its october 13th.

and also shouldnt you be sending out the cards to trades you already agreed to then doing what your doing by agreeing to more trades?

whatever tho im not going to agrue
    Last edited by airkobe04; 10-13-2003 at 04:21 PM.

Update the trade to reflect the circumstances, and P.M a mod to get this taken care of thanks
    Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.
    As of May 2017 ~ STILL Collect the following --> ALL 01-04 UD SP Legendary cuts Mlb G/U *Also, Topps insert Sp's.
    1985T Mlb mini's issue(Canadian release)
    Vintage & Modern issues: Have old school players but want current players? I may want them, please Pm me.Thank You | GINTER G/U