Ladell Betts Auto Jsy/999 and Barry Sanders 3 color patch WTS/WTT

2002 Ladell Betts Spx Rookie Stars Auto Jersey/999-this guy is bound to be the next great redskins runer selling cheap now buy when u can

2001 Barry Sanders Sp Authentic Stat Jersey 3-color patch/1000- arguably one of the top 5 best running backs of all time, a must have for any football collector

i am interested in the betts. Check my post in the football trading or if you want to check some of my baseball check my post in baseball trading

would u be willing to buy? and if not what does your portis rc bv at?

what are you looking for the sanders card? i have this g/u to trade plus if interested lmk who else you want.

03 playoff absolute memorabilia #168 bryant johnson rookie premiere materials g/u fb and jersey 442/750
    Collecting Barry Sanders, Tom Brady for myself. Collecting Bart Starr, Aaron Rodgers, Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, and Buster Posey for my son.

scott could u do portis and 10 since the betts is a really hot item right now and its a auto jsy not just a rc

blazin pyro im looking to sell first but id be looking for dolphins cards really

i might sell the portis, if i don't i can do portis and $5. Portis is hot and and up in coming too.