Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ladell Betts Auto Jsy/999 and Barry Sanders 3 color patch WTS/WTT

2002 Ladell Betts Spx Rookie Stars Auto Jersey/999-this guy is bound to be the next great redskins runer selling cheap now buy when u can

2001 Barry Sanders Sp Authentic Stat Jersey 3-color patch/1000- arguably one of the top 5 best running backs of all time, a must have for any football collector

SCF Rewards
    Country

i am interested in the betts. Check my post in the football trading or if you want to check some of my baseball check my post in baseball trading

SCF Rewards
    Country

would u be willing to buy? and if not what does your portis rc bv at?

SCF Rewards
    Country

portis books $30. I can do that and $5

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blazin_pyro's Items on eBay

what are you looking for the sanders card? i have this g/u to trade plus if interested lmk who else you want.

03 playoff absolute memorabilia #168 bryant johnson rookie premiere materials g/u fb and jersey 442/750

SCF Rewards
    Country

scott could u do portis and 10 since the betts is a really hot item right now and its a auto jsy not just a rc

blazin pyro im looking to sell first but id be looking for dolphins cards really

SCF Rewards
    Country

i might sell the portis, if i don't i can do portis and $5. Portis is hot and and up in coming too.