11 packs of 2003 Bowman's Best break. Try to beat this MAJOR MOJO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am only listing the GU and auto cards because all the others are base cards.
    I have to sey tho, these are some of the nicest cards I have ever seen. With a GU or auto in every pack it is worth the $15/pack I paid IMHO. I think you will agree after you see what I pulled!

Some card of of these 2 guys named Willis McGahee and Larry Johnson that is a dual auto(red auto)/dual patch card # 11/25. WOW!!!!!! It is called ultimate coverage

A blue Rc jersey of Willis McGahee #499/499

In one pack I got a red auto RC of J.T. Wall of the Steelers #3/50
    and a Lee Suggs Red RC #31/50 WOW!!!

Reg GU jersey card of Anquan Boldin

Blue RC jersey of Chris Brown of the Titans #230/499

Blue RC Auto of Kevin Williams of the Vikings #467/499

Reg RC jersey card of Bethel Johnson of the Pats

Reg RC auto of Brandon Drumm of the Lions

and a red RC auto of Doug Gabriel of the Raiders (not for trade or sale)

If I had to make a reference on a box of cards to buy, Bowman's Best DEFINATELY has my vote!!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Jim,

With those odds i say go back now and buy the rest of that box out

I am drop dead serious that soundsli ke a hot box

I dont think i can beat that but my record for best card i think topps your mcgahee/johnson auto with my aikman/smith dual jersey dual auto but i didnt follow up with those sweet card afterwards

great pulls man

Jay

Thanks.
    The best ones came from the 1st box tho, the 2nd box didn't have much in the packes from those.

I'd like to trade for this one:
    Blue RC jersey of Chris Brown of the Titans #230/499

Please take a look at my homepage and LMK.

Thanks!

Brian

I have to agree that the Bowmans Best is a great bet. I bought one pack today at a card show and pulled a Leftwich/Palmer dual autograph 42/50! It was well worth the $15.

Great pulls, would this be for trade:A blue Rc jersey of Willis McGahee #499/499. If so please PM me. THanks