Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: $9.99 K-Mart Box Break

SCF Rewards
    See Hockeymooose's Items on eBay

$9.99 K-Mart Box Break

It was pretty sweet. In the first pack i got a

2001 McNabb Fleer Show Time Uniformity Pants card!!

So I had high hopes of getting another GU... I didn't but i do not care that was well worth my $10!!!!

No notable rookies or anything but it was sweet for someone who is just starting to collect football!

The McNabb is for trade if anyone is interested in it to.

Thanks!

SCF Rewards

hockeyrules9911 --- if you make a post in the football TRADING forum for the McNabb, you're bound to get quite a few offers over there.

please post your buy/sell/trade cards in the TRADING forums

thanks

SCF Rewards

Okay thank you very much Podstock!

I will do that

Thanks !

elf8188
    i bought a $20.00 box yesterday and i didnt get anything

SCF Rewards

that's too bad. I got pretty lucky i guess... it is the 1st one that i have ever boughten

SCF Rewards

lol im lucky in the 10$ packs...last one i bough i got these 2- 2002 fleer box scores pressclippings jrsy marvin harrison and 2002 US Honor Roll Rookie ashley lelie jrsy w/part of patch

SCF Rewards
    Country

was the box you bought from kmart packaged by Vintage Sports cards in a sliver box? And did it say Championship collection on the bottom right side? IF it is i have bought many of these and recived at lease one $30 card in each box..my best pull so far was a 2002 gridiron king Joe montana 23/100 worth $80..Their a great investment..w/b soon!

SCF Rewards

It was a silver box and it had 12 packs in it... It was a really really good deal and i am for sure going to get a few more when i get a chance!