Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1

    Talking Hey brother, can you spare a Giambi?

    OK guys! I've updated my wantlists for Jason and Jeremy Giambi.
    Take a look and let me know if there's anything you can do for me!
    Jason Giambi Wantlist
    Jeremy Giambi Wantlist

    Any help is appreciated!

    Jason

  2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
  3. #2
    i have the 02 fleer triple crown season crowns triple swatch of ichiro, giambi, and i rod, it books for $120, what do you have to trade?

  4. #3
    Sorry I didn't get back to you, Jason. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything you didn't have...I'll keep an eye out for 'em and if I come across anything, I'll let you know.

    Sam

  5. #4
    Originally posted by jtgolf6
    i have the 02 fleer triple crown season crowns triple swatch of ichiro, giambi, and i rod, it books for $120, what do you have to trade?
    Wow! I have absolutely nothing for it.
    Thanks for the offer though!

    Jason

  6. #5
    Originally posted by Cubsfan22
    Sorry I didn't get back to you, Jason. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything you didn't have...I'll keep an eye out for 'em and if I come across anything, I'll let you know.

    Sam
    Much appreciated Sam!

    Jason

  7. #6
    I have these:
    00 Upper Deck MVP Gold Script #16
    SASE or just give me $1 and I'll mail it to you.
    Eugene

  8. #7
    Originally posted by hairston1315
    I have these:
    00 Upper Deck MVP Gold Script #16
    SASE or just give me $1 and I'll mail it to you.
    Eugene
    Cool! I still have your address from our last trade. I'll have a SASE out to ya tomorrow, if that's ok.

    Thanks!
    Jason

  9. #8
    I have a psa 9 topps traded Giambi rc. lmk if you are intrested. I am looking for rookie cards of hitters. especially bowman chrome rcs and 2002 bowman chrome draft rcs. lmk thanks

  10. #9

  11. #10
    edit...wrong card...sorry
    Last edited by TheBurn; 10-15-2003 at 08:41 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on