my ebay spam Manning, Smith, and more

Check out my auctions. I will include a free bonus if a sportscardforum wins :)... Just make sure you tell me that you are and I will throw in something extra depending on the end of auction price.

2001 SP Authentic Travis Henry 2 color patch
    Gladiator DVD
    1991 Stadium Club Super Bowl Emmitt Smith
    2002 UD Authentics Peyton Manning Auto

more to be added?

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    You might have more success getting people to look at your auctions if you put up some links.

travis henry what a game!!!

Check out my Travis Henry 2 color SP Authentic Auction ending tomorrow night. This guy is lighting it up!!! Good thing the Bills have him or it would be a long season... Remember the free bonus for SCF members.

Sweet! I won the Manning card! I'll send you an email!

hey johnboy, will ou please pm me your address? I would like to get yopur cards packaged up so they are ready to mail when i get your money order?

I know you emailed me before, but I don't know if your address was on that one or not.