Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: weird???

SCF Rewards

weird???

hey i just found an awesome way to send cards instead of using bubble wrap i need to get a card out very fast and i saw a wood paint mixer and i put it in the envolope and it is almost impossible to bend so from no on im using that

See cfa10123's Items on eBay

So you put a wood paint mixer in with the card? Explain more?

Tim

SCF Rewards

Joe, here's what I do:

I go to my local post office branch, take home those extremely large sized Priority Mail boxes cardboard.

Then, using the top load top card holder as a guide, I cut out as many pieces of cardboard as I can from that one box.

Then, whenever I am sending individual cards, I place them in between 2 pieces of cardboard, and mail in a regular envelope.

They're thin enough so that you can place 1-5 cards, and post office will only charge $0.37

However, you need to send it AFTER getting postage stamped by a post office employee, b/c sometimes the envelope is thicker than allowed, and they may charge you $0.49

Very cool way to send cards cheaply, yet very securely.

SCF Rewards

ya my family has its own business so i dont have to pay for stamps and s&h

tim no i just put it in the envolope so the envolpoe wont bend

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tytamkeira's Items on eBay

I would have to say even though in the regular envelope there may be enough protection the way you have it set up but many people are not happy with cards being sent that way. I personally will not send a card ina regular envelope. I make sure that all of my cards are sent out in a bubble envelope or a box depending on the amount of cards. I do it this way to try to make sure of protection of the cards and it looks way much better then a regular envelope. Welp that is my 2 cent. :)

Richie
    mookigremlin
    :p

SCF Rewards
    Country

I t depends but mostly i shipped in a security envelope because they are heavier, in a penny sleeve and top loader and wrap it in a piece of 8'11 paper which really serves as the invoice and pay the .49 so that the usps will hand sort and not put through the sorter, even though I have gotten some cards back returned to me and they had been throught he sorter, but I have never had a card damaged, but I have in the bubble mailer, because they take less care of it, I have had them arrive wet and ripped sometimes but but the hell, what can we do.