Anyone interested in this Juan Gonzalez #/d card??

2002 Fleer Triple Crown #001/365 Juan Gonzalez LMK if ur interested!!

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    im interested.... i could trade you a 02 topps traded who would have thought reggie jackson, 02 fleer triple crown drew henson, 03 UD MVP preview Jeter, 01 fleer showcase riveraand a 02 donruss originals soriano. lmk if you will do this

I mite bay intrested. WHat tha BV on tat stuf. No really, I might be interested.

tutall- maybe i already have the Henson and rivera cards tho if you have something else instead of them

nolanryanexpress-im looking for yankees and colts and other good prospects and rookies.

thanks both of u and PLMK!

ok all i listed above....

02 topps traded who would have thought reggie jackson, 03 UD MVP preview Jeter,and a 02 donruss originals soriano and 03 UD MVP sportsnut alfonso soriano

yes....i need all of those also do you have any blue jays rookies to trade maybe 1 or 2?? PLMK!

i dont think i have any blue jay rookies... i could add a giambi 02 ud ballpark idols...lmk

ok that would be good....is the soriano sportsnut card scratched off or not?? PLMK and PM me your address.