Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

willing to end any early to trade? Interested in the Spezza, and the Shanny stick. LMK

I am moving this thread to the sites and auctions section.

sorry scrubobk,

im only looking to sell these because i am saving up for a nice spezza, nash, kovalchuk, or gaborik (probably not gaborik since i have so much of him)

john1170,

without trying to sound like an @$$hole, i am just wondering what the big deal is? these are auctions dealing with hockey cards, and no other member (besides the moderators) seem to care if it is posted in the hockey card forum. just wondering what the big deal is.

looks like i shouldve upped the price on the ribeiro double stuff!!! someone bought it within 20 minutes of me posting it

Why The Reserves?

BigLoL:

Why the Reserve Prices on Cards that BV for less than $125.00.

You won't get a sniff on some of them. Poeple on eBay do not bid on cards that have reserves unless that card is ultra expensive.

because im not desperate to sell them, and if i do sell them, i want to make sure i get what i want. if i dont sell them, then ill just continue to hang onto them. no big deal.

im selling cards until i have enough to buy a 02-03 spx jason spezza rookie jersey/auto. right now i have $85 im waiting on for cards.

by the way the ribeiro sold in under 20 minutes, so your whole reserve price idea for items less than $125 is false.

One Onion Does Not a Soup Make

Try listing about 300 cards with Reserves on all of them & you will lose Big Money.

One Onion Does not a Stew Make!

So you sold one card. I'm telling you the truth.

i know you are an ebay expert, but you are missing the point completely.

I DONT CARE IF I DONT SELL THEM!!! IF I DO SELL THEM, I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE I GET WHAT I WANT. IF I DONT SELL THEM BECAUSE THE RESERVES ARE TOO HIGH, I DONT CARE!!! IM JUST SELLING ENOUGH SO I CAN BUY A GOOD SPEZZA AND IM BASICALLY THERE, SO IF I DONT SELL THE REST OF THESE CARDS THEN I COULD CARE LESS!

if i was desperate for money, and i REALLY wanted to get rid of these, then i wouldve started each one at $1.00 with no reserve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast