Lightbulb Autos/gu/rcs, lookin for baseball

http://www.freewebs.com/airkobe04/basketballcards.htm

I decided to stop collecting b-ball, check out my site see if u guys see anything and i would want baseball in return thanks.

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    airkobe04-pm sent
    Hidden Content
    Please lmk if you trade by Sv or Bv before trade talks get underway..Thanks!!
    Looking for Andre Johnson Nuke and Watt Rc Autos

i need the KG, i know you dont want basketball but would you take a 02-03 UD Numbers Patch McGrady BV $160...?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

i like the nene auto. what kind of bv are you wanting for it? check out my site, the baseball stuff is on the home page. lmk

o my bad, the only thing i really like from u is the arod jersey, lmk if we can work out a trade involving it

thanks

well, is there any baseball game used you can use from me? im sure i can find some basketball game used i could use

Zach
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.