Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

To grade or not to grade that is the question.

Iam considering getting some of my cards graded but is it really worth paying the 8-12$ per card for?

Thanks
    Kyle

SCF Rewards

Depends on how good the cards are, and how good condition they are in. how confident are you that they would score a 9.5 or higher? That's your thought to ponder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What cards???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ive got some nice rookies, inserts etc...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rodent144's Items on eBay

here's a bit of advice, never grade an insert, GU, or auto. They won't get much of a premium. Only cards worth grading are rookies in very nice shape.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok thanks.

SCF Rewards

yep, I will agree with Rodent -- that's a great piece of advice, saves you lots of money!

unless you understand the grading system (Beckett magazine has it in their monthly mags)...don't send in the card.

Last thing you want to do is pay $10 to grade a card that is returned to you graded at a 7

See Travgan's Items on eBay

I got screwed by Beckett, I sent a 1991 Topps Giambi rc in knowing for sure I would get a 9.5 atleast, I mean the corners were razor sharp. I got the card back with an 8.5, BV 15, They grade way to hard, the corners had an 8, what a rip. A bit of advise, if you do get cards graded, use PSA.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jonobono34's Items on eBay

My friend sent a card straight out of the pack away. He got it back with 9.0 9.5 9.0 9.5... Guess what they gave him 8.5

BS is all i can say.

See Travgan's Items on eBay

I would send it back and get it fixed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast