Very Common Card Set Completers

Okay so I'm having problems finding people with lotsa commons that I need???? Not wanting to spend a fortune but am willing to make some kind of "deal" to acuire as many as possible....

All cards on this list (attached) are basically commons!!!!!

CAN YOU HELP ME????

AM WILLING TO TRADE TWO OF MY RANDOM COMMONS FOR EVERY ONE ON MY LIST!!! WILLING TO PAY POSTAGE FOR YOU TO SEND CARDS TO ME IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH TO MAKE IT WOTH WHILE......

HAVEN"T BEEN IN COLLECTING FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS SO AM JUST GETTING BACK AT IT.

IF YOU WANNA JUST SWAP A BUNCH OF YOUR DOUBLES FOR MINE LET ME KNOW!!!!! HAVE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF COMMON DOUBLES WILLING TO SWAP OR TRADE....

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center

nanuq2002 hi i have a large number of the cards you're looking for. contact me at fallen88@sympatico.ca and we can work something out. one of the cards you're looking for is of my cousin
    thanx dave

LBFHamilton
    I have the following:
    Premier (Topps) 93-94: 447, 233, 159, 111, 35, 19
    ProSet 91-92: 295, 248, 220, 207, 196, 168, 160, 149, 139, 134, 102, 49

...I'm still looking for more for you though, so I'll get back to you in a bit

i just emailed you with about 150 cards from your list..thx for the trade..

LBFHamilton
    Just found some more... 92 OPC Premier 186, 92 ProSet: 246, 168, 117and 12