Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Help with cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Help with cards.

Hey, I just picked up 3 packs of Fleer Tradition (I dont ussually collect football but my card shop just got some in and the owner always picks lucky packs for me) and as usual I let the owner of the shop pick out my packs for me and also as usual I got nice stuff. My highlights were

Classic Combinations Byron Leftwhich Michael vick 1000/1500
    Classic Combinations Earl Cambell Priest Holmes (with priest holmes jersey).
    Anyway I was just wondering what these would be worth. As a side thing the jersey card has a couple threads hanging off (this is the way I pulled it) is this considered damage and does it take down the cards value?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Bottom9th's Items on eBay

Your jersey should be fine. Is this Fleer Tradition? If you PM me I can check the book sometime this evening.

Bob...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jonobono34's Items on eBay

Judging by last years product, they weren't as high as you would think. I imagine that the priest holmes would book around 15-20. And the vick/leftwich in the 20 area also. Not bad pulls at all!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, thanks for the help.