Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just busted 3 Boxes...

Just busted 3 Boxes...

I just busted 3 boxes of 2002 SP Legendary Cuts baseball. Sadly, there weren't any legendary cuts cards and my epic search for them shall continue. However, I did pull:
    Yogi Berra bat card
    Tony Kubek bat card
    Nolan Ryan bat card
    Pee Wee Reese bat card
    Don Baylor Legendary Swatches card
    Wade Boggs Legendary Swatches card
    Tommy John Legendary Swatches card

Pretty nice pulls, not to mention 1 1/2 complete sets. I'm opening a box of 1994 Signature Rookies (baseball) now. 18 autos per box. Hope I get the Nomar.

2. SCC - Feb 2018

Why did they make a bat card of Nolan Ryan? I could see a ball or a glove....

I have no idea, it books for $40. I got some decent players in the Signature Rookies box. Autographs of:
    Jacob Cruz
    Mark Farris (Texas A&M QB, too)
    Brian Buchanan
    A.J. Pierzynski
    Mike Darr
    John Slamka
    Rob Welch
    Scott Shores
    Jayson Peterson
    Jason Sikes
    Greg Whiteman
    Jed Hansen
    Matt Beaumont
    John Dettmer
    Mark Johnson
    John Ambrose
    Oscar Robles
    An Aaron Boone autograph redemption expiring 12/31/95, I already had his auto, that's pretty funny though. Nice pulls overall.

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense does it Radio LOL, How much do those gu's book for?

I think they each book for $15-20. The Yogi Berra bat is $25. They're cool cards.

Do you have a scan of the Pierzynski auto and the Ryan bat card?

Ufortunately, I don't. Working on gettign a digital camera. I'll let you know.

Tim, hop on over to your local Wal-mart, and get a Veo Stingray. They're cheap, 19.99, but very easy to install and use.

If I can do it, anyone can install it.

Great way to post pictures on to the way. Of course, the clarity is not as good as with a more expensive camera. But, all my auctions sell, lolol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast