Have lots of HOF autos to trade

Hello, all. New to this forum. I have many HOF autos (and others) available for trade, including: Banks, Berra, Brock, Fisk, Gibson, Hunter, Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson and many others.

Looking for autos of: Clemens, Big Mac, Prior, Ichiro, Beckett, Thome and a few others.

If you have what I'm looking for, hopefully we can work out a deal. Please LMK. Thanks!

yea, did you just get them signed? or are they out of packs?

All the cards are certified, out of packs... and I would prefer to trade for autos I need rather than sell. Thanks everyone!

Additional HOFers for whom I have certified from-packs autos include: Earl Weaver, Perry, Killebrew, Kaline, Jenkins, Fingers, Seaver, Billy Williams and others. Again, thanks!

Hi Radar-

Welcome to SCF!! We are glad to have you and hope you make some awesome trades here to build up your collection :D

Please take a few moments (if you haven't done so yet) to read the forum rules:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...=&action=rules

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of the mods or an advisor :)

Enjoy the site & Happy Trading!!!! :D

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Radar---check my site ---do you have a trade page?, if not, please send me a list if you see anything you are interested in---Thanks, "Nail"