Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Have lots of HOF autos to trade

Hello, all. New to this forum. I have many HOF autos (and others) available for trade, including: Banks, Berra, Brock, Fisk, Gibson, Hunter, Palmer, Brooks Robinson, Frank Robinson and many others.

Looking for autos of: Clemens, Big Mac, Prior, Ichiro, Beckett, Thome and a few others.

If you have what I'm looking for, hopefully we can work out a deal. Please LMK. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

do you happen to be selling?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are they certified?

SCF Rewards

yea, did you just get them signed? or are they out of packs?

SCF Rewards

All the cards are certified, out of packs... and I would prefer to trade for autos I need rather than sell. Thanks everyone!

SCF Rewards

Additional HOFers for whom I have certified from-packs autos include: Earl Weaver, Perry, Killebrew, Kaline, Jenkins, Fingers, Seaver, Billy Williams and others. Again, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

Hi Radar-

Welcome to SCF!! We are glad to have you and hope you make some awesome trades here to build up your collection :D

Please take a few moments (if you haven't done so yet) to read the forum rules:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/forum...=&action=rules

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM one of the mods or an advisor :)

Enjoy the site & Happy Trading!!!! :D

Peace,
    Rima

SCF Rewards
    See Naildriver10530's Items on eBay

Radar---check my site ---do you have a trade page?, if not, please send me a list if you see anything you are interested in---Thanks, "Nail"